Spring 2024 DBT Tiered Pricing Options
In our continued dedication to anti-oppression standards and care we are implementing a new Pay What You Can community care tiered pricing structure for this class. This means each of us can choose the highest fee we can afford to pay in order to subsidize others who do not have financial flexibility. These DBT skills are fundamental to our ability to heal, grow and thrive and we recognize the importance of empowering everyone in our community to learn and practice these vital skills for healing and thriving.
These pricing tiers below represent the 10 Week DBT Informed Skills Class Tuition Rates: All rates can be broken down into 3 payments. Please choose the highest fee you can afford to pay in order to pay it forward to others who do not have financial flexibility.
We will not ask for proof of income or wealth.
Income: The amount of money you make working on your own.
Wealth: Financial support from partner, spouse of family; oftentimes passed down through generations- land ownership, inheritance, earning power
Amount- 10 week class; 90 minutes per class
Pay What You Can We offer this reduced rate by redistributing the funds paid by clients opting to pay a higher fee (see below).
The subsidized tuition rate may be for you if you:
– Struggle to maintain access to basic needs such as healthcare, housing, food, and childcare,
-Have financial dependents,
-Have significant debt, immigration fees, or medical expenses,
– Have a chronic illness that impacts your earning power,
– Receive government assistance
-Are a currently enrolled community college and/or first generation college student.
This rate is a standard tuition and covers the cost of administration and a fair pay structure for our therapists and teachers.
The standard tuition rate may be for you if you :
– Are struggling to pay off debt, build savings, and/or move away from living paycheck to paycheck,
– Have access to a steady income, and/or – Do not worry about meeting basic needs such as healthcare, housing, food, and childcare.
Pay it Forward This rate allows you to help someone who otherwise could not register for the class. One of these options may be the right fit for you if:
– Have access to financial security/wealth (such as property ownership),
– Debt free,
– Generally do not worry about securing necessities,
– Work part-time by choice
-Want to help someone access care.