Resilience & Recovery
Resilience and Recovery Series
Having time and space to do this is a powerful way to gather tools for RESILIENCE & RECOVERY (R&R).
What have you been carrying lately?
Have there been joys and triumphs alongside the struggles?
In what ways are you already resilient and able to recover from the ups and downs of your life?
When was the last time you stopped to really reflect on any of this?
What do you want to create in the next chapter of your life?
A Note on Resilience – Being resilient means being able to move from a state of fight, flight or freeze to feeling safe, strong and connected. When we’re able to complete our cycles of stress versus being stuck in them, our nervous system literally becomes stronger and we can grow qualities that help us navigate life more skillfully. Resilience is something that can be deepened over time when practiced in small ways that are consistent and in line with our personal needs. These resilience routines create shifts in our autonomic nervous system so that we are better able to respond to the challenges of life with skill and flexibility instead of stuck in survival mode.
What to expect….
So many things can happen when we gather together for creative expression and exploration.
- Relax, take a break and get your bearings using simple art supplies.
- Tap into your creative intelligence and inner wisdom.
- Flex your social engagement muscles to make new connections without having to talk much.
- Gain some traction on goals you’d like to make happen.
- Experience the healing effects of creating art in community.
- Develop more patience, confidence, and trust in yourself and in what life has in store for you.