I am proud to be an approved supervisor by the Maryland Board of Professional Counselorsto LGPC’s. I am passionate about guiding beginning therapists in the process of discovering the tools and inner resources to practice their own unique style of therapy. My additional training as an LCMFT (Licensed Clinical Marriage & Family Therapist), and as a 500 hour trained yoga therapist, provides supervisees with the added opportunity to learn skills and approaches to working with couples and families, as well as strategies for bringing yoga into the therapy room.
I’m the supervisor for you if you….
- are passionate about serving clients from all backgrounds.
- operate from a place of integrity and awareness of legal and ethical responsibilities as a counselor.
- engage in your own personal development and healing.
- pride yourself on being responsible with an attention to details.
- understand the deep and lasting value of investing in a high quality supervision experience.