Coaching is not Therapy.
As a licensed therapist and certified life coach I offer a unique approach. Therapy usually centers on emotional or spiritual blocks and thinking patterns that get in the way of happiness. Time is spent looking at the past and present to assist you with untangling and releasing old patterns.
Coaching is present and future focused. It is more appropriate for those who generally feel good about their life but are ready to take it to the next level. Here are a few examples of scenarios that would be a good fit for coaching services:
- You want to start your own business but can’t seem to get it off the ground
- You’re ready to change careers or pursue a promotion but your mojo is low
- You’re happy with most areas of your life but can’t seem to find the right person to date
- You’d like to fine tune your organization/time management skills but can’t seem to follow through on your own
- You are ready to pursue a fitness or health goal but need accountability and support